Sunday, November 10, 2013

Saturated Canary Sketch

Howdy!
 
After an extended and much needed break from the blog/craft world, I have finally found my way back to my craft room. I am so glad you have found me here. 
 
For my first project in quite a while, I have a card for the Saturated Canary Sketch Challenge. 
 
 This adorable image is called The King from Saturated Canary. I colored the image with Copics.




 ***

The star was cut from chipboard. I added glue and gold Mica Fragments and the blank areas filled in with gold glitter. 


***

 
Here is the sketch I followed for the challenge...
 
 
I will also be entering this in Papertake Weekly
 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! It is great to be back in the craft room!


5 comments:

Maria Therese said...

So so pretty!!! Thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenge ♥

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Welcome back to blogland! What a beautiful card to come back with. Lovely papers, colours and that image is just fab. Hugs, Wendy x

Jane said...

Gorgeous, love that star!
Thanks for sharing with us all over at SC Challenges xx

Loopylou. said...

oh this is just stunning. I love how you followed the sketch and the beautiful colours.
Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

Your art card is beautiful, such wonderful attention to detail. The perfect message for the CHRISTmas Season. Blessings.